Your automated personal assistant
Keep your email campaign, newsletter or e-course running automatically. Generate easy revenue while you relax!
What is an autoresponder?
Autoresponders are emails that are scheduled to be automatically sent to your contact at a specified time (eg. instantly, in 3 days, 1 week or 1 month after signing up).
Effective email autoresponders will keep your email marketing campaign or online course active in your absence. Whether you’re busy taking care of your core business, taking a weekend vacation, or even simply asleep, Email Marketer’s autoresponders will keep the leads coming in around the clock.
With autoresponders in place, website enquiries or sign-ups will be rewarded with immediate information, leaving you free to run your business.
Here are a few ways autoresponders can bring new leads:
- Automatically send a follow up email, a welcome or thank you message to customers who have purchased from you.
- Set-up an E-Course. With autoresponders, you can prepare and schedule an online course to be emailed over different days. For example, you could send out a new “lesson” every Monday. With EmailMarketer’s web services you can even automate payments, with PayPal or credit card capability seamlessly worked into your website.
- Sell E-Books or downloadable products.
- Autoresponders can send different, uniquely targeted emails to your contacts automatically based on their selected preferences. For example, each subscriber to your “Upcoming Events” newsletter can be shown local events only.
Using EmailMarketer’s Autoresponders
The built-in autoresponders in EmailMarketer allow you to easily create and schedule your own emails to be sent automatically to contacts.
- Unlimited Autoresponders.
- Send to selected contacts matching a specified search criteria or your entire contact list.
- View reports and statistics for multiple autoresponders.
Put automated email marketing to work for you!
Research has shown that people need to be “exposed” to your products or services at least seven times before they will purchase. Your web site can help, but emailing your customers using automatic “follow up” emails can get the job done much quicker. Creating a rapport.
You can use EmailMarketer to schedule a series of 3, 4, 5 or even 20 follow up emails to be sent to each subscriber at separate intervals over a period of time.
For example, if someone subscribed to your mailing list today, you can schedule a series of 3 autoresponder emails to be sent to them automatically by EmailMarketer. You might schedule the first one to go out 24 hours after they have subscribed with more information about your products/services.
The second might go out 48 hours after, with a free E-Book or more content, and you might send the third one 72 hours after, including a link to buy your product with a discount. The possibilities are endless.
It’s an easy task that autoresponder emails can help increase sales, and the best thing is that once you’ve setup the autoresponder, you don’t need to do anything else. EmailMarketer takes care of everything as your automated personal assistant it will send the autoresponder emails 24 hours, 7 days a week.